1 – The student must pass the diagnostic tests and personal interviews organized by the schools, and pass the English language placement test.
2 – The student or guardian submits a file containing the following papers:
- Birth certificate or certified copy
- A copy of the valid civil status or residence card.
- A certificate of passing the previous stages for students of the second grade of elementary school and above.
- A medical certificate that he is free of diseases from the school health unit or hospitals.
- A copy of the vaccination record.
- 4 photos.
- Medical record.
- Comprehensive information record for registered students.