It is concerned with Riyadh Najd schools in the admission policy, the regulations approved by the Ministry of Education. The schools hold a diagnostic test, and organize interviews for applicants according to the following age criteria:
- A – Kindergarten (1): Those over the age of 2 years and 9 months are accepted.
- B – Kindergarten (2): It accepts those over the age of 3 years and 9 months.
- A – Preliminary (1): Those over the age of 4 years and 9 months are accepted.
- B – Preliminary (2): Those who are over 5 years and 6 months old and have not reached the age specified for admission in the first grade.
- A – Admitted to the first grade of elementary school: those who have completed 5 years and 9 months on the first day of school (according to the instructions of the Ministry of Education). And whoever completed 5 years and 6 months for those who studied the entire preliminary stage according to an approved official certificate and passed admission in the first grade.
- B – Admitted in the second grade of elementary school and above: everyone who successfully completed the requirements of the previous grade “according to an official approved document.”
Middle and High School Stages:
Those who successfully completed their studies in the sixth grade and ninth grade according to the regulations of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, or who obtained an equivalent, certified and recognized certificate, are accepted for those who studied outside the Kingdom and passed diagnostic tests and personal interviews.